ICW sliding windows are used to provide an easy means of passing information or components from one room to another they are typically used in office receptions, pharmacies, industrial stores. They feature robust extruded aluminium frames & draft bars with felted runners to give years of trouble free operation. They can be glazed with 6mm polycarbonate for food preparation areas, toughened 5mm or 6mm glass for commercial operations, 4mm or 6mm transport glass to BSAU178A E11 for transport use.
- Choice of powder coated frame colours
- Silver anodised frames & draft bars
- Clear 6mm polycarbonate glazing
- Clear 5mm or 6mm toughened glass
- Clear 4mm or 5mm transport glass to BSAU178A E11
- Choice of glass tints: Grey, Bronze or Green
- Choice of trim widths to suite different wall thicknesses